Sunday, November 13, 2011

It’s coming!

Tokina 12-24mmMy wonderful Tokina 12-24mm f/4 wide angle lens has been giving me problems – the Error 01 on my Canon 50D and 40D  - a few times now. A little research indicated that this was not uncommon. Luckily I bought the lens (in 2006) with a 7 year Mack warranty from B&H !

 

I have initiated the warranty proceedings online, so we will see how that goes….

tokina11-16mmIn the mean time I figured I could not be without a lens – right? I mean I have houses to shoot! This is a good an excuse for an upgrade as any…

It is on its way! After a bit of research I decided on another Tokina Lens – the much praised 11-16mm f/2.8. Faster, Wider, Sharper!

Same filter size – so I saved money there – me smart! I will sell the Tokina 12-24mm after it is fixed…can’t wait!

Smile

No comments: