Monday, September 1, 2008

Found - Again?

I was putting up a small personal web site of photos from a recent trip, and found a lost website of mine! What times we live in, eh? I have 3 e-mail addresses that I use, and probably 2-3 more I don't, if I really looked for them. I have a Business based website, and a family based blog, and a hobby based blog (this one) and about 5 small 'photo' page websites to share photos I have taken at various events. No wonder I lost one!

It is an unfinished project to scan a whole box of negatives my grandfather gave me - I have about 2/3 (I think) done here: http://oldphotos.50webs.com/

Not a pretty layout by any means, but you can get to the photos! I don't know the negative size but I would guess the closest would be about a 6x9 cm format, although they are a little wider than 120 film.

No comments: