Wednesday, October 12, 2011

39 Steps–TNB

Just back from shooting another dress rehearsal for TNB. This was the 39 Steps by Alfred Hitchcock.

It was a fast paced show and a fantastic one! I cannot wait to sit and enjoy it without my camera.

I shoot with 2 cameras, cropped sensor and a 17-50mm 2.8 lens and a 70-200mm 2.8 lens. It give me great flexibility to document the performance from wide to tight. This one ranged in lighting from what I would consider normal lighting, to dark. Lots at ISO 3200 f/2.8 1/250 sec., lots at 1/125th sec. and lots at less than 1/80th sec. That is pushing it for me, but I cannot wait to see the shots!

39Steps

It is always fun to work with TNB – they are so passionate about their works, and it is amazing to see the effort they put into make the audience have a memorable experience!

No comments: