Sunday, October 2, 2011

Club Contest Winner

It was the last official outing for my Nikon Micro-Nikkor AIS 105mm f/2.8 (manual) lens. I have officially replaced it with a brand new Canon 100mm f/2.8 L IS lens. Yay!

There is nothing wrong with the Nikon lens, in fact it is awesome, and performed superbly on my Canon with a basic adaptor. It was just time to go AF and IS.

web_brdr_IMG_4191

As A last hurrah, I would like to share with you a photo I took at the end of June in St. Andrews at the Kingsbrae Gardens. It was a rainy field trip outing with the club –many cancelled, with Sat. being especially bad. But the water drops and lighting were fantastic on a cloudy Sunday after the rain.

Shot on a Canon 50D, ISO 200, 1/160th second, probably f/2.8 (could be f/4) and most likely on a tripod (pretty sure).

Thanks!

No comments: